Search Our Candidate Database
Recently added candidates
Cathi Jo McCoy
General Business & Administration,Health Science, Wellness,Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service,Information Technology,Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
Strengths: Computer savvy Problem-solving Patience
Services - Misc
Strengths: Following repetitive tasks, working at a fast-pace.
Employers, Here is how we can help you
Beyond our Barriers for Michigan (BOB4MI) provides an online directory for you to find great talent for your business and help individuals with disabilities find a great place to work.
- Important Point #1: This service is completely free for employers to visit and peruse for talent. However, if you would like to become a partner with BOB4MI, sponsorship opportunities are available.
- Important Point #2: You will be required to accept Terms and Conditions before viewing applicant pages to ensure everyone involved is safe from accusations of discrimination.
- Important Point #3: All videos are closed captioned. In order to see the captions, you will need to click on the "cc" button on the video player in the lower right hand corner.
Looking for a job? Here is how we can help
Beyond Our Barriers for Michigan (BOB4MI) is like your own personal marketing team, who works tirelessly to attract employers to view your applicant page and decide if you're a good candidate for the job they need filled. Simply create your page, upload a video resume if you have one, make sure you fill out all info as best as possible and submit it. Then, between our team and marketing tools, we will work to attract employers to view your page and get you employed!
- Important Point #1: This service is totally optional, so if you don't feel comfortable being on a page specifically for people with disabilities, you are not required to join.
- Important Point #2: Video or Digital Portfolios are required.
- Important Point #3: There is no initial fee for an individual joining BOB4MI.
From the BOB Blog
To Disclose Or Not Disclose?
Our Visionary, Justin Caine, shares his views as both an employer and a person with a disability on his feelings about disclosing a disability during an interview.
Candidate Job Interests
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair