Seeking half day, after school or weekend employment. Can work increased hours during the summer months (mid June - late August)
Quinn is friendly to others and enjoys working. He likes to do things correctly and is very rule driven.
See attached resume for work/volunteer/vocational experiences.
Quinn has attended Burger School for Students with Autism since 1998. See attached resume for work/volunteer/vocational training experiences.
*An appropriate training period to learn the job/skill.
Transportation will be provided by the family or private support staff.
Explanation of Disability
High functioning autism.
Quinn enjoys swimming, exercising and cycling. He participates in Special Olympics. Quinn enjoys going to the movies, dances and doing activities with friends. He also enjoys volunteering at the local library.
(734) 762-8470 ext. 9279
Manager - Dollar Castle
Canton Public Library - Business Services/Volunteer Assistant
Canton Public Library - Process Supervisor
Candidate Job Interests
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair