Employment, part-time at first, but eventually full time, as an administrative assistant.
* Positive outlook
October 2013 - January 2014 - Dollar General - Cashier, inventory and customer service.
April 2012 - October 2012- Peckham Inc. - Answered phones, answered questions about passports and transferring calls to different departments.
February - April 2012- Michigan Rehabilitation Services- Interned, working with the DNR doing spreadsheet work, filing and copying.
2007- Anthem College Online- Internship in Billing and Coding.
2011- Colorado Tech University (Online)- Graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Medical Business Management
* Large font
Depends on public transportation and SpecTran, so it's limiting for time and certain holidays.
Explanation of Disability
Culture and Religion studies
VSS at Peckham
Head Manager at Steven T. Mason Building for the DNR
Former case manager
Candidate Job Interests
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair