Disability Advocates of Kent County
The Communications Coordinator for the Development Department will plan, develop, and implement all outbound communications and social media for Disability Advocates of Kent County. Their primary function will be the development of Disability Advocates’ story to be disseminated through all communication channels to continue to build awareness of the organization, the work we do, and the community we serve and work with.
This is a non-exempt, hourly, 15-20 hours per week position at an hourly rate of $ 15-18 per hour, based on experience. A benefits package is available pursuant to Disability Advocates policies for part-time employees.
We advocate and facilitate action by persons with disabilities and the community to achieve equal access for all. We support equal employment opportunities at Disability Advocates for persons with disabilities through various workplace accommodations, therefore we encourage persons with disabilities and veterans to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair