Disability Advocates of Kent County
Disability Advocates of Kent County is seeking an Administrative Assistant for its Development Department!
The Development Administrative Assistant for the Development Department will provide direct support to the Executive Director and the Development Director as they implement a Capital Campaign. Their primary function will be to ensure the organization and detail of the campaign, so they must be highly organized, extremely detailed, and self-starters who will do the job accurately. Experience with Microsoft Office programs is necessary and experience with Bloomerang or other donor software is a plus. Associates’ degree and one year’s experience as an Administrative Assistant is also preferred.
This is a non-exempt, hourly, 20 hours per week position at an hourly rate of $13-15 per hour, based on experience. A benefits package is available pursuant to Disability Advocates policies for part-time employees.
We advocate and facilitate action by persons with disabilities and the community to achieve equal access for all. We support equal employment opportunities at Disability Advocates for persons with disabilities through various workplace accommodations, therefore we encourage persons with disabilities and veterans to apply. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
How to apply:
For a more detailed job description, please visit our website at https://www.dakc.us/careers/. Applications will be accepted through Monday, November 30, 2020. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Disability Advocates of Kent County, 3600 Camelot SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair