The Opportunity:Our Walker branch in Grand Rapids, MI is looking for a part time Teller to join their team. In this role, the Tellerwill build member relationships, refer financial products and services, and provide courteous, friendly, enthusiastic and professional service to our members.
What You'll Do:
- Efficiently process daily work in a multi-tasking environment.
- Accurately process teller transactions and maintain cash balancing standards.
- Adhere to all policy and procedures; including branch compliance and security procedures.
- Provide superior service to prospective and existing members.
- Maintain product and service knowledge to assist our members.
- Meet individual referral goals and service standard expectations.
- Assist in any area of the branch as needed.
What You'll Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service, cash handling, and balancing experience.
- Strong computer skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function as a team player in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication skills to discuss and refer our products and services to members.
- Ability to lift or move up to 50 lbs., usually coin.
- Saturday hours required, on a rotational schedule.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Pay Type Hourly
1030 4 Mile Rd NE, Grand Rapids, MI 49525, USA
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disabled / Veterans
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair