Looking for Second and Third Shifts!
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. 2 years minimum experience in injection molding and/or automotive components.
Ability to make 'real time' product quality decisions on the manufacturing line.
Excellent communication skills needed to work with all employees in problem identification and resolution.
Understanding basic QC (Quality Control) processes and ability to work with check fixtures (as needed).
Reports to Quality Manager. Works closely with Production Supervisors and Machine Operators.
Performs inspections and tests at each phase of the production process (receiving, in process and final audit). The auditor will determine disposition of product being inspected and records the results on the appropriate documents. The auditor may also assist production with problem resolution.
- Review all communications from previous shift.
- Perform the required inspections/tests at receiving, in process or final audit in a timely manner using the correct tools and methods and following all Quality procedures. Record the results on appropriate forms and maintain records in proper location for reference and preservation.
- Assist in problem solving teams and train new auditors.
- Saturday shifts may be required (if scheduled).
- Communicate to Production Supervisor and Quality Manager any activities that violate the Quality Policy or operating procedures.
- Contribute to good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Special projects as assigned.
Job InterestsManufacturing, Design, Production
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair