Required Work Tasks:
- Perform product performance analyses, trade studies, analyses of alternatives from an office environment based in Sterling, Heights, MI
- Develop component test planning and support vehicle mobility test planning from an office environment based in Sterling Heights, MI
- Support component test set-up and test conduct from a factory / lab test environment based in Sterling Heights, MI
- Perform installation of suspension components onto vehicles at customerâs facilities in the USA.Â This task will involve extended multi-week periods of work at remote customer sites.
- Perform field support for suspension products undergoing testing at remote test sites across the USA.Â This task will involve extended multi-week periods of work at remote customer sites.
- Document designs, analyses, trade-off studies, test plans, installation instructions, field test results and field technical incidents in technical reports.
Engineering Skills Required:
- B.A.S. Mechanical Engineering with 6-10 years of experience.
- Strong Mechanical Engineering background
- Suspension system design and development experience highly desired
- Vehicle system engineering experience highly desired
- Experience conducting Analysis of Alternative (AOA) trade-offs in a system engineering capacity is desirable
- Vehicle dynamics / suspension modelling experience is desirable
- Strong technical writing skills are required.
This is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individualâs race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair