FCA US, LLC
The Corporate EHS Specialist position will report to the Corporate Environment Manager and be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Corporate SME for storage tank compliance including above-ground and underground tanks, process tanks, flammable/combustible liquids, hazardous waste tanks, etc.
- Corporate SME for SPCC compliance including all containment system requirements
- Implementation of Corporate capital construction projects assure facility compliance with applicable regulatory or corporate tank and SPCC requirements
- Corporate SME for planning for response to environmental spills (Episode Plan), directing response actions for environmental spills including contractor activities, reporting, etc.
- Maintenance of the trained Incident Commander list
- Bachelorâs degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
- Minimum of five years of environmental, engineering or related experience
- Strong understanding of relevant federal, state, provincial and local regulations and requirements
- Willingness to work additional hours as required
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Google suite and/or other software
- Environmental related professional certifications (e.g. PE, CHMM)
- Masterâs degree in Environmental, Safety, Engineering, Science or related field
- Manufacturing experience (Automotive preferred)
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair