General Dynamics Land Systems
International Human Resources
Position Type:Full-Time Regular
Department:International Human Resources - L0975 (Indirect)
Location:Sterling Heights Complex (LSHC)
Education Required:Bachelors Degree
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Reporting to the Manager of the Total Rewards & Global Mobility Solution Center, the Global Mobility Representative will be responsible for a variety of technical, administrative and support functions aligned to the strategic management of GDLS's domestic and international Global Mobility solutions.
- Provide guidance to site coordinators and employees on areas related to immigration, short and long term assignments, relocation, and assignment compensation and benefits.
- Act as the system administrator for Equus - Assignment Pro (APRO) system with primary function to prepare, audit and submit international payroll instructions bi-weekly in coordination with internal payroll service team.
- Partner with our site coordinator teams to ensure accurate and timely management of international assignment program requirements including scheduling and auditing for allowance and benefit payments throughout assignment life cycle.
- Identify and recommend process changes to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of current global mobility processes and procedures.
- Conduct quarterly assignment allowance reviews utilizing third party industry standard data tables, while ensuring accurate updates in APRO system
- Recruit and support preparing employees for assignments serving as the POC through onboarding and deployment with emphasis on establishing and conducting orientation and training programs on the MEE (mobile APP)
- Maintain an organized and orderly filing system of all assignment documents
- Process vendor payments in conjunction with accounts payable
- Ad-hoc assignments or projects, as assigned
- BA/BS degree in business administration or international human resources
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience working in human resources with preferred knowledge of key global mobility life cycle process and milestones
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification preferred
- Advanced MS Office software application specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid knowledge of Equus - AssignmentPro system or similar Global Mobility support system
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Proactive, solution focused with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills to track and prioritize workload
- Enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Ability to deal with confidential information with a high degree of diplomacy
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with data and HR systems
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to working with and providing accommodations to individuals with a disability. Candidates who require a reasonable accommodation due to disability for any part of the application or hiring process may contact email@example.com for assistance. Determination of requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race and/or ethnic background, national origin and/or ancestry, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, age, military service, veteran status, disability, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, genetic information, or membership in any class protected by applicable law from discrimination in employment.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair