TCF Financial Corporation
TCF Bank is a premier Midwest bank offering consumer and commercial banking, trust and wealth management, and specialty leasing and lending products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients. We are proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer.
Our team members will join other professionals that share the philosophy of making a positive impact.Â We are committed to building better communities by improving the quality of life in the communities we serve.
With TCF Bank, you will be part of a fast-paced, community-minded organization while enjoying excellent benefits and top career opportunities.
TCF National Bank and its affiliated companies (collectively TCF) is an equal employment opportunity employer. TCFâs policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital or familial status, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.Â TCF also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. TCFâs policy is to take affirmative action to employ and to advance in employment all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or other characteristic as required by applicable law.
TCF provides reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities.Â If you need an accommodation or assistance in the application process, please contact TCF Human Capital Management at [1-833-HCM-8454 or [HCMSC@tcfbank.com].
The Business Banking Relationship Manager is responsible for managing client relationships within a business banking portfolio which may vary in size and complexity. Perform daily administrative tasks, monitor maturing and upcoming renewals, assist with new requests, and act as point of contact for all portfolio customer needs. Work closely with banking center managers and business banking portfolio managers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of three years of experience as a Business Banking Relationship Manager
- Credit training and experience or prior lending experience.
- Experience originating loans and selling deposit & fee income products to business clients.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of mathematical, finance and analytical skills.
- Sales and coaching acumen.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from bank leadership and customers.
- Strong knowledge of business banking products & services.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Computer, system and internet proficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates new business banking opportunities through prospecting, networking and referrals.
- Mentors Banking Center Managers, and teams, in generating new business banking opportunities with existing relationships and acts as a resource for portfolio management and new business development.
- Communicate with existing customers for ongoing credit review and maintenance of current portfolio as needed - gathering facts and information and negotiating terms and conditions for existing customer base.
- Monitor existing portfolio for past dues, expired loans and other exceptions. Work closely with portfolio managers to correct exceptions.
- Coordinate renewal of existing loans and approval of new loans through credit department and portfolio managers. Coordinate due diligence, loan documentation, booking and post-closing review.
- Participate in loan approval discussions.
- Conduct loan closings for new loans and renewals.
- Identify problem loan situations and deterioration of credit quality within the portfolio and communicate findings to management in a timely manner.
- Ensure complete and accurate compliance with legislation and regulations.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and recommend products.
- Prepare and present special projects, reports, and assignments as requested.
- Provide high quality customer service
Proud to be an equal opportunity employerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, or other status protected by applicable law. TCF is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair