Advantage Technical Resourcing
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
â¢ Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
â¢ Coordinate the operation and training of the plant's Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
- High School Diploma and GED
- Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as requiredExcellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
- Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience
- Goal oriented self-starter with ability to lead teams.
- Ability to coach/mentor/develop skilled trade employees
- Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelors degree in technical/engineering field
- Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
- Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment
- Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training
- Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and application.
- Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation
- Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair