Advantage Technical Resourcing
Job Title: Sr. Systems Engineer
Job Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Hourly Rate: Up to $65.05/hr depending on experience
- We currently have multiple Contract and Temp-to-Perm opportunities in Sterling Heights, MI for Sr. Systems Engineers with a strong background in DOORS and CONOPS to work on a Military Vehicle Program.
- Systems Engineer to support all systems engineering tasks such as requirements analysis, requirements development, Concept of Operations (CONOPS), cost, and risk assessments, trade studies, and document system design descriptions.
- Develop component level performance specification by managing requirements in IBM Rational DOORS
- Create requirements traceability in DOORS
- Develop and maintain requirements compliance and supporting artifacts.
- Develop interface control diagrams (ICDs) between assigned sub-system, system and components.
- Develop trade studies to drive design decisions and document trade study results.
- Coordinate SE activities with IPTs and Specialty Engineering POCs to help influence the design.
- Provide systems engineering input to support program reviews.
- Document concept design decisions and support generating system design concept descriptions and capability assessments.
- Develop and manage system functions and requirements using DOORS.
- Balance system design considering system usage CONOPS, performance, constraints, and logistics.
- Have knowledge necessary to write requirements specification (subsystem and component).
- Have knowledge necessary for requirement derivation, allocation and management.
- Generate system design concept descriptions and capability assessments per the program Statement of Work (SOW).
- Plan, conduct, and document complex trade studies.
- Be able to manage size, weight, power and cost of system.
- Be able to manage system risk.
- Be familiar with preparation of typical artifacts that are required for program milestone reviews.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have bachelorâs degree from an accredited university in engineering with minimum of 5+ years of experience.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair