Advantage Technical Resourcing
Title: Support Engineer
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Pay/Duration: $60.00 / 1 year plus
Role and Responsibilities
The Engineering Support to Production duties includes the planning and execution of product development for the Abrams production contracts / Abrams Spares contracts. Engineering Support representative is responsible for providing support to schedule, cost, processes, and technical related activities. They will work with the Leads on the program, such as SCM, Manufacturing, Quality, the customer, and the production facilities providing daily direction and guidance. The Engineering Support to Production representative is also responsible in developing and fostering Design For Manufacturing (DFM) ideas that improve quality, cost, throughput, etc.
- Support Proposal preparation and coordination activities
- Provide Engineering Support to meet contractual build requirements
- Development of intermediate level and execution schedules
- Manage production problem reports to answer issues in a timely manner
- Support the preparation, review, and approval of products / Design reviews
- Attend Production meetings as scheduled and provide technical support
- Assist the Leads on the Management of daily Problem Reports
- Budget / support hours
- Support issue resolution and risk activities on the project
- Assist in getting required approvals over scope, budget, decisions and formal deliverables
Bachelorâs Degree in a technical discipline (e.g., engineering, math, science) with a minimum 10 years of applicable experience, fewer years will be considered with an advanced degree.
Experience in working on military vehicle programs a plus, experience in a manufacturing production setting required.
Experience in schedule development and project planning
Highly motivated performer
Works well in team and individually
Must be able to work occasional evening and/or weekend overtime
Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills is required
PMP Certification is preferred
Must be able to obtain a military vehicle safe work requirements entry authorization card
Ability to make decisions in a fast paced dynamic environment
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair