Advantage Technical Resourcing
- Manage UAW hourly workforce responsible for all warehousing operations: Receiving, Stockkeeping, Replenishment, Picking, Inventory Control, Claims and Shipping.
- Responsible for delivering objectives related to safety, cleanliness, quality, cost and productivity.
- Interact with other salary employees, UAW and suppliers to deliver successful results.
- Carry out Company practice/policy in the areas of work standards, discipline, training and personnel administration.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with UAW employees and Leadership, including fair and equal administration of the contract
- Facilitate crew meetings.
- Prepare/maintain work related records as needed.
- Develop daily RTO to ensure proper utilization of manpower (including any overtime and vacation)
- Lead CIP, safety, Ergo teams.
- Actively participate in all Continuous Improvement Process Teams
- Willing to work all shifts
- Willing to work OT as needed
- Prefer prior knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (SAP)
- Knowledge of Windows based programs (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- SAP experience preferred.
- Proactive, Self-motivated.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret data, evaluate actions, and reach logical conclusions.
- Goal oriented individual.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to demand accountability from all employees
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair