Pittsburgh Glass Works, LLC
Senior Sales Manager in Rochester Hills, MI at Vitro
The Sr. Sales Manager is charged with managing daily sales and commercial activity as well as long-term growth and pursuit opportunities associated with Vitro Automotive Glass. The Sr. Sales Manager will develop and maintain a comprehensive customer strategy, which achieves strategic alignment between Vitro and Tier 1 customers and OEM automakers.
This position is responsible for growing new and existing business through value-added service and products by using Vitro resources within the Manufacturing, Marketing and Research groups. This position serves as the interface between the customer and other Vitro functions and is responsible for quoting, account profitability, achieving customer metrics and margin improvement.
- Work to build strong relationships throughout the key customers' organization including design, marketing, product planning, engineering, manufacturing and purchasing organizations to grow existing business.
- Supervise the quotation process for new and existing business through tactical planning, development and execution to maximize profitability as it pertains to sales margins.
- Demonstrate expertise on company products and services to provide support and solutions to customers' changing needs and expectations.
- Make formal business presentations of PGW products and services to customers or potential customers to win customer business and loyalty.
- Work with customers as a problem-solver, generating solutions to their business needs to guarantee customer satisfaction.
- Aggressively work to meet or exceed sales goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met.
- Advise Account Director on issues concerning sales, marketing, customer service or the competition, recommending solutions/improvements to best capitalize on opportunities in the market.
- Provide customer interface strategy (points of contacts, frequency) and builds strong rapport with key customer decision-makers.
- Develop the appropriate customer sales forecast for the annual business plans (profit plan, strategic plan).
- Visit customers regularly for seeking new opportunities, supporting existing pursuits and building customer relationships.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent industry experience with a minimum of ten years of experience managing customer accounts for large organizations are required. The incumbent must have an aptitude for the selling experience and maintain a positive customer presence, utilizing professional verbal and written communication skills.
The incumbent must have demonstrated interpersonal relationship-building skills, as well as negotiating skills and be able to understand and apply value propositions. S/he must possess the interpersonal skill sets that accomplish the aforementioned, including listening skills, customer service focus, problem-solving, decision-making and conflict resolution.
The incumbent must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of products: EXCEL, Word, Power Point, Access, Project and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair