Advantage Technical Resourcing
- Participate in a team of engineers responsible for the development, integration, build and test of software for control module for various control algorithm analysis, design, implementation, bench/dyno/vehicle testing.
- Perform failure mode analysis, diagnostic analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for Control Features.
- Perform reviews for Requirements, Design Documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/Assembly code, and Test Plans.
- Create RTW/Target Link Models.
- 5-8 years of experience
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering is required from an accredited University.
- 5-8 years of engineering work experience. Must be proficient in MATLAB/Simulink.
- Must be proficient in developing models based off of controls requirements.
- Embedded software experience is desirable - reading auto-generated code.
- Proficiency with ETAS tools (INCA and Labcar)Proficiency with Vector tools (CANlyzer/CANOE)
- Electronic module/system experience desirable.
- Must be fluent in both written and spoken engineering technical English language.
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Quick study who is passionate about his/her work and willing to go above and beyond.
- Selfstarter who is able to work cross functionally with other people.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair