Advantage Technical Resourcing
Qualifications:Positions are scheduled for short-term basis of 6 months or possibly longer based on justification of work load.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical (Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical, Biomedical/Biomechanical/Bioengineering, Chemical Engineering, or Mechatronics Engineering may be considered) from an ABET accredited program or equivalent program.
- 5 years or more of work experience in automotive engineering, manufacturing, or supplier operations.
- Candidates must have some proven vehicle electronics hardware and or software background. Such as previous experience in automotive product design release, resident engineering, or component manufacturing processes.
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team, with experienced abilities in directing and leading meetings
- Ability to manage multiple supplier concerns simultaneously
- Knowledgeable in APQP, PPAP, PFMEA, and structured problem solving techniques
- Experienced in using Excel and Google Sheets.
- Ability to travel within the USA, Canada, and Mexico region 20-40% and possible use of a company vehicle.
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair