Advantage Technical Resourcing
The Product Designer - Intermediate will create both production and advanced exterior and/or interior design proposals while demonstrating exceptional design intuition, strong presentation and design communication skills.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
â¢ Design assignments will range from complete exterior bodies to singular components such as front/rear end designs, wheels, exterior lighting and graphics/badging.
â¢ Interior design assignments will range from complete interior compartments to singular components such as instrument panels, door panels, center consoles, steering wheels, hard trim, seats and gauge clusters.
Qualifications:â¢ Degree required.
â¢ 3-5 years of experience.
â¢ NX/Teamcenter proficiency
- Preliminary design creation for new accessory products (interior, exterior, chassis, and electrical)Managing CAD files in-vehicle environments
- Finalizing product designs and drawings Working with PDO on surface requirements
- Collaborating with platform team for design provision
- Sending/receiving/reviewing data from suppliers
- Performing packaging studies
- Assessing accessory and/or vehicle changes for carryover
- Familiarity with vehicle components and assembly processes
- Demonstrate ambitious and effective teamwork abilities
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal)Strong presentation and Google Suite/Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills, including the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously with high attention to detail in a fast paced environment
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair