Advantage Technical Resourcing
This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of Body components. Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering.
- Knowledgeable in use of Unigraphics NX and Team Center with minimum of 2 years of experience in NX in a production release environment is preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level of design/development engineering experience in Body-Body in White, Closures, or Exterior Systems.
- Self-starter with strong leadership, communication skills and demonstrated problem solving ability.
- BIW in-plant launch experience preferred.
- Experience with Design Failure Mode & Effects Analysis (DFMEA) preferred.
- Experience with Design Verification Plan & Report (DVP&R) preferred.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) green / black-belt preferred.
- Knowledgeable in regards to high strength steels, weld parameters and GD&T. Proficient in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair