Advantage Technical Resourcing
Delivers training to production employees on-site at clients manufacturing facilities.Researches engineering information to develop training materials on vehicle electrical systems for current and future production.Provides expert on-the-job coaching to repair technicians relative to determination of root cause and vehicle repair procedures pertaining to difficult electrical system malfunctionsFulfills the role of a technical lead providing the client with expertise to help resolve engineering, product, and production issues during all phases of pilot build, product launch and production.Provides input to client regarding training requirements for a particular vehicle, system or launch.Works frequently as part of a cross functional team.Travels to client sites as needed.
- Qualified candidates will possess current knowledge and experience in the automotive vehicle electrical system configuration; operation, testing and diagnostics in an OEM repair or assembly plant/vehicle launch setting.
- The candidate would be knowledgeable in and possess current experience with the following areas of the automotive diagnostic procedures and/or assembly plant manufacturing engineering assembly and testing processes
- Minimum of 5 years related experience with ASE Certification
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of current Automotive Vehicle System Operation, Diagnostics, and Repair (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Knowledge of vehicle communications systems (CAN/LIN/K-Line), sensors, and electronic controls
- Automotive Electrical diagnostic tool usage (Scan tool, DVOM, Scopes, CANalyzer tools, etc.)
- Vehicle Electrical Configuration/Vehicle Electrical Integrity System
- End Of Line (EOL) Testing Processes
- Equipment Design/Operation/Troubleshooting
- Module Flash/Programming Familiarity
- Drive Vehicle Test (DVT) process familiarity
- Problem solving manufacturing issues related to production design / documentation
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint )
- Familiar with wireless communication systems
- Able to work in cross-functional & cross-cultural environment
Education:High School Graduate/GED
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair