Advantage Technical Resourcing
- The Advance/Current Supplier Quality Engineer will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Advance Supplier Quality functions.
- The Engineer will provide launch support by providing on-site support at suppliers' facilities to ensure launch readiness as required leading up to and including program launch.
- Provide on-site support at Chrysler Assembly plants as required.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, and Purchasing to ensure proper designs, suppliers, and manufacturing processes are selected.
- Drive change within both plant manufacturing and component suppliers to resolve component issues.
- Ensure component suppliers' processes are robust and capable.
- Lead problem solving activities within internal and external organizations.
- Manage key component quality milestones.
- Develop and present program status updates and articulate open issues to senior leadership.
- Positions are scheduled for short-term basis of 6 months or possibly longer based on justification of work load.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering from an ABET accredited university with 2-5 years work experience in Quality, Engineering, Production, or Manufacturing.
- The commodity that the resource will support will be shocks and air suspension AND/OR hoses, tubes, lines and fasteners.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite software
- Creative problem solving ability and a results orientation
- Comfortable with complex technical analysis
- Will be required to travel domestically 20-40%
Green Belt, Black Belt, or Quality certification Master's degree
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair