Advantage Technical Resourcing
The Lean Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for but not limited to:
â¢ Assess plant process capability.
â¢ Collect process cycle time and machine downtime data.
â¢ Analyze system throughput bottleneck and make design improvement recommendations.
â¢ Implement lean process in plant, train plant with lean methodologies, continuous improvement and problem-solving tools.
Qualifications:Positions are scheduled for short-term basis of 6 months or possibly longer based on justification of work load.
- Completed Bachelor of Science in Operations, Mechanical, Industrial and/or Manufacutring Engineering from an ABET accredited university with 1-2 years of experience.
- Related technical degrees will also be considered.
- MUST BE a problem identifier and not a doer, perform tasks with specific guidance in a plant environment.
- Strong mechanical skills with understanding of manufacturing equipment operationStrong people skills to train, coach and develop othersStrong computer skills (Microsoft office suite, especially Excel and Google Suite)
- MUST BE willing to travel 100% of the time to automotive suppliers/plants, domestically, 2 hours within the Detroit, MI area, Dayton OH, and areas in Ontario Canada.
- This candidate needs to be dependable enough to receive limited, having strong business acumen skills, professional dress as they are representing the company at supplier locations.
- Strong attention to detail work in a fast paced, dynamic work environment, professional dress and acumen.
- The Lean Manufacturing - SIM (Supplier Integration Management) Specialist shall be able to participate and complete assigned improvement activities in an automotive manufacturing environment with specific elements of the supplier integration process, experience with these skills below are not required but are HIGHLY PREFERRED:HTA Hard to AccessCILR - Cleaning Inspecting Lubricants RetightenEWO Emergency Work OrderSOPs5s5T at a warehouse
- Spare parts management
- Tooling shop management
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair