Advantage Technical Resourcing
Hands on vehicle expert for vehicle level testing. Ensure that customer issues are identified, reported and resolved prior to product launch. Duties consist of: root cause analysis, hands-on vehicle evaluations/diagnosis, application of diagnostic tools/equipment, collecting and analyzing data, reporting and documenting issues, presenting information both written and verbal, participating in/facilitating meetings, directing drivers, mechanics and technicians, along with competitive vehicle benchmarking.
- Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering required
- Project management skills required able to start, maintain, and complete full vehicle validation test plans for reliability vehicles to identify issues, report & resolve prior to product launch
- Knowledge of Vehicle components / systems required for vehicle evaluation, root cause analysis and diagnosis - Hands-on vehicle experience preferred
- Application of diagnostic tools/calibrationAbility to collect and synthesize data into meaningful information and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
- Working knowledge of computer systems and software required for reporting and documenting issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office / G-Suite tools
- Self-directed, team oriented with demonstrated planning/problem solving skills
- Must work well independently and in team settings with high levels of work ethic
- Ability to present information both written and verbal, participating in/facilitating meetings, directing supplier's drivers, mechanics and technicians to meet deadlines and targets
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair