Advantage Technical Resourcing
- Design and develop Powertrain Components using established best practice principles. The components will be created using quality methodologies such as CAE, System Design Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (DFMEA), Design Review based on Failure Mode (DRBFM), and Design Validation Plans (DVP&R). Candidate will coordinate CAE, design, prototyping, and testing of components and the documentation of those activities.
- Resolve manufacturing plant, assembly plant, and field issues as necessary.
- Participate in the team and subgroups in reviewing and updating corporate design best practices and other associated documentation, along with conducting benchmarking exercises and reviewing and critiquing product designs.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical Engineering preferred).
- 2+ years experience with Powertrain components with OEM and/or tier 1/2 supplier.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Powertrain / Engine / Transmission / Driveline / Transfer Case / Axle operation and components.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills. Must be able to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to lead and manage Suppliers.
- Masters degree preferredKnowledge of TOOLS such as DVP, DFMEA, RedX, DFSS.
- Would prefer working experience for all these toolsGreen/black belt in Shainin or DFSS desirable.
- CAE experiences on Powertrain structure Hands-on involvement in the repair/modification of a vehicle, home or other technically complex project Knowledge of OEM Systems and/or products a plus
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair