Advantage Technical Resourcing
- High School diploma or equivalency certification
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 35 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have valid vehicle insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
As a Sales Merchandiser, you are responsible for installing or removing signage in retail stores, price changes or verification, stocking and zoning product, modular resets, installing content to electronic devices on display, and regular communication with all levels of retail store associates and management, among other tasks.
Take a look at a day in the life of a Sales Merchandiser:
About Anderson Merchandisers
Weâve been around for 100 years and became the nationâs largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our clientâs and retailerâs sales. We are a family company in more than just name.
At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
We continually seek professionals who possess drive, initiative, and a relentless spirit to join the Anderson family.
Think you have what it takes? Then, we want to talk to you! APPLY NOW by following this link:
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management.
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our clientâs brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracyto maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs, in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail.
Customer service or sales experience preferred.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage xPO is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair