ID2020-15074Position TypePRNLine of BusinessRehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life we encourage you to apply today!
- Completes a comprehensive evaluation using appropriate evaluation and assessment tools and proceduresÂ
- Reviews patient records for current diagnosis, past medical history, precautions & contraindications
- Establishes measurable goals and develops treatment plan to move the patient toward his or her maximum level of independence and/or function
- Regularly re-assesses effectiveness of treatment plan, progress of patient towards goals and the need for modifying goals or treatment
- Communicates patientâs needs and progress to the treatment team, physician, person receiving services, family members, as applicable.
- Consults with medical providers regarding patient evaluation and treatment, progress of the patient and discharge from treatment
- Recommends, designs, or assists in ordering special adaptive equipment for the person served to improve function.Â Incorporates the use of adaptive equipment to enhance the rehab program
- Maintains and submits evaluation, treatment and billing documentation in the format and timelines required by the Company, facility, funding source, local, state and federal regulations
- Adheres to standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, policies, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Corporate Compliance programs and appropriate professional practice standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Attends, participates in and/or conducts internal staff development programs and meetings; obtains continuing education as required by company policy and regulations; maintains and enhances clinical practice skills
Performs occupational therapy evaluation and treatment of patients based upon physician orders/referrals
About our Line of Business
- Minimum of Bachelorâs Degree in Occupational Therapy from a college or university with accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Current, unrestricted license as an Occupational Therapist by state in which practicing
- Current Basic Life Support or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification in accordance state regulations
- A minimum of one yearâs work experience as an Occupational Therapist preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge of rehabilitation techniques related to complex neurological injury required
- Communicates effectively and professionally in verbal and written interactions
- Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
- The candidate/employee will have the physical ability to perform job related duties which may require sitting, lifting, standing, bending, stooping, stretching, walking, pushing, and pulling
- A health screen or examination may be required prior to assignment and periodically thereafter, depending on the specific location policy, local or state regulations to verify that he/she is physically capable of performing assigned duties with or without reasonable accommodations
Need help finding the right job?
Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutionsis dedicated to helping brain injury, spinal cord injury and stroke patients in a new way: blending scientifically backed rehab protocols with the patient's real-life activities. It's a combination that delivers better results during the recovery journey and into the future.Today, ourrehab servicesare still removing walls, breaking barriers and rebuilding lives. In addition to our groundbreakinghome and community rehab, we're also providing services inresidential facilitiesandoutpatient clinics.For more information visitwww.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us onFacebookandLinkedIn.
We can recommend jobs specifically for you!Click here to get started.
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (âResCareâ), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair