Level One Bank
Level One bankers are experienced, enthusiastic, and committed to personalized service. Most of our bankers escaped the constraints of a larger bank in search of a better way to serve their clients. Level One decisions are made locally by bankers who understand the needs of the people, neighborhoods and businesses they serve.
Our banking center in Rochester Hills is looking for an experienced Universal Banker to join their talented team!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiate sales through gaining an understanding of our clientâs financial needs and identifying ways to effectively recommend Level One Bankâs products and services. Identify referrals and make regular calls to new and existing clients to enhance the relationship.
- Execute teller transactions in line with the Bankâs loss mitigation and operational excellence standards. Responsible and accountable for opening Level One products/services i.e.. consumer/business checking, savings, money markets and certificate of deposit accounts accurately.
- Participate in daily/monthly operational audits functions to achieve operational excellence.
- At least 3Â years of retail banking experience, including consultative sales experience, preferred
- Cash handling and customer service experience required
- Able to make decisions on available information and take action; make commitments and not change decisions when challenged
- Exceptional customer service including problem resolution, expediting correction or adjustment Â Â Â Â
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Must be able to work banking center hours and be willing toÂ work at other banking centers, if neededÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Level One Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran, committed to workplace diversity.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair