Beaumont Health System
Maintains patient flow by assisting and promoting the delivery of primary and preventative healthcare. Performs technical procedures, lab protocols, and clinically oriented activities under physician/provider direction.
Must be able to perform diagnostic testing, EKGs, administer injections, obtain vital signs, demonstrate safe medication handling and administration, navigate Epic One Chart electronic health record, and assist with minor surgical procedures.
High School Diploma or GED required. Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant program or LPN, EMT, ER Tech, Paramedic certification or equivalent and relevant experience required.
Current BLS Healthcare Provider Certification from the American Heart Association.
Beaumont Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair