Ipsos is the worldâs third largest market research company, present in 90 markets and employing more than 18,000 people. Our passionately curious research professionals, analysts and scientists have built unique multi-specialist capabilities that provide true understanding and powerful insights into the actions, opinions and motivations of citizens, consumers, patients, customers or employees. We serve more than 5000 clients across the world with 75 business solutions.
Founded in France in 1975, Ipsos is listed on the Euronext Paris since July 1st, 1999. The company is part of the SBF 120 and the Mid-60 index and is eligible for the Deferred Settlement Service (SRD).
ISIN code FR0000073298, Reuters ISOS.PA, Bloomberg IPS:FP
The Solutions Architect will provide support to a dynamic team of research professionals by helping create data capture, analysis, web survey programming and reporting systems and working with the research data that flows through those systems. The ideal candidate is someone who has a bachelorâs degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent.
We are looking for - collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and client first, to name a few. We hire for the best fit for the company overall and in this role, it is an individual who displays curiosity, attention to detail, interest in the business, and can understand and see how their responsibilities play an integral part of delivering information and insight to our clients.
- Development and support of our current web survey platform
- 2+ years of experience in software/web development
- Exhibit a broad understanding of information technologies with advanced knowledge of website design and coding patterns (Agile, waterfallâ¦ etc)
- Advanced knowledge of web servers; Ideally IIS but knowledge in other servers like Apache, ColdFusion acceptable
- Be proactive when presented with complex problems. Approach new problems with curiosity, initiative and a willingness to learn and solve
- Work autonomously, work outside your comfort zone and learn new skills and languages on your own to achieve a goal
- Work effectively/professionally and contribute positively within a team setting. Meet timelines consistently without prompting
- Process and people skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate assessments and recommendations with co-workers and with management
- Analyze needs and develop solutions using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Deep-dive into technical solutions to troubleshoot data, code and trouble spots
- Develop code to reduce risk, prove out concepts, or contribute to production systems
- Effectively communicate assessments and recommendations with co-workers and with management
- Remain flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
- Use of downtime by learning, reinventing yourself and staying relevant as technology changes
Ipsos Makes a Difference
Interested in joining a premier organization committed to satisfying our clients beyond their expectations? Please submit a detailed resume via the Apply Button below. Those interested are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Ipsos is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair