Superior Technical Resources, Inc.
#991 WIRING SYSTEM DESIGN ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Wiring System Design Engineer will be responsible for development and release of specifications and designs to support the vehicle wire harness and component development
What you will do:
- Define system requirements
- Capture issues found in customer issue management system
- Lead/participate in issue resolution activities during development, vehicle launch, and/or warranty periods
- Support corporate quality areas in warranty issues and resolution
- Track corrective action
- Establish and monitor DV&PR
- Support effort on incorporating module(s) into vehicle electrical systems
- Prototype possible cost saving or development issue solutions in hardware and/or software in conjunction with supplier
What you will need:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- 2+ years of experience electrical engineering within the Automotive Industry
- Wiring experience
- Experience with CAN, Embedded Systems, MATLAB
What you should do next:
Be Unique! Join us at USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair