Office Support Specialist
Company: TriMas Corporation
Primary Location: 38505 Woodward Avenue, Suite 200, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304 USA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The Office Support Specialist is responsible forgreeting, directing, and providing professional administrative support to employeesand visitors for the Bloomfield Hills office. This position is also responsible for managing office supply inventory andother administrative office needs.
EssentialDuties and Responsibilities includethe following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greetand direct all visitors and guests / notify the appropriate personnel ofarrival.
- Answermain office phone line / direct calls or requests to appropriate personnel.
- Providegeneral office assistance for all corporate employees and additionaladministrative support as needed by Sr. Executive Assistant (i.e. supportexpense report process, organize binders, presentations, arrange travel, etc.,as needed).
- Manageall incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries (including newspapers and otherpublications). Receive, sort and distribute. Coordinate and manage express mailservices (FedEx, UPS, etc.) andsupplies.
- Manage inventory /maintain stock of general office supplies for the office, copy rooms, overflowsupply room, kitchen areas and restrooms.
- Report buildingmaintenance issues.
- Coordinatecompany-purchased appliances / equipment repairs, as needed (refrigerator, icemachine, generators (on roof), Aramark leased coffee equipment, Pitney Bowesmeter, etc.
- Maintainphone extension lists; assist as needed with photocopying, faxing andcollating.
- Processmonthly spending reports for legal department.
- Coordinatecleaning and general upkeep of the office and employee areas.
- Ensure the kitchenareas remain clean, restock beverages and snacks, and light clean up aftermeetings / staff lunches, and make fresh coffee, as needed.
- Coordinate / distributemeeting meals, as needed.
- Maintainboard room meeting schedules and setup/organize board room meetings.
Required: High School graduate or have acertificate of successful completion of the General Education Development (GED)test.
Preferred: Associate's degree (A. A.) orequivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one to two yearsrelated experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education andexperience.
OtherSkills and Abilities
Required: Ability to collaborate with others within acorporate structure (e.g. treasury, finance, legal, human resources,etc.). Ability to work independentlywith minimal supervision and excel at meeting tight deadlines and timemanagement. Strong planning andorganizational skills, including organizing others. Abilityto manage multiple projects in fast-paced, results-based team environment. Highly effective interpersonal andcommunication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information. Demonstrated professionalism and commitment to follow through.
Required: Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint andOutlook.
Preferred: Intermediate skills in using Microsoft Visio; Prior experience withConcur.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair