Regus Management Group, LLC
Community Sales Manager
At Regus, weâve built the worldâs largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join the team in one of our business centres. Promote our products and services to new and existing customers. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And youâll be able to work better, faster and happier too.
As a Community Sales Manager, youâll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. Youâll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
A typical day at Regus
You start the day with an informal team talk over coffee, to plan the day and make sure everyoneâs prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and also the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their WiFi connections and AV system for their presentation.
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs. You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
A large company is taking a whole floor of the centre and is moving in next week. You run through the move in detail with the reception team, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all badges and keys are ready for handing over.
At lunchtime a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of Regus membership.
Later in the afternoon you host a monthly operations meeting for Community Sales Managers from your local cluster of centres, along with the regional Operations Manager. After the meeting you do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home.
Weâre looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. Youâll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, used to dealing with customers - ideally in the hospitality or events industry
- Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
- A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
In addition, you will:
- Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service
- Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member
- Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business
- Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
What we offer
On top of a competitive salary package youâll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities
"Regus is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination or harassment in employment based on your actual or perceived: ancestry, age, color, disability (physical and mental, including HIV and AIDS, genetic information, gender (including gender identity or expression), marital status, medical condition, genetic characteristics, cancer or a record or history of cancer, military or veteran status, national origin (includes language use restrictions), race, religion (includes religious dress and grooming practices, sex (includes pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), sexual orientation or any other consideration protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any Team Member, including supervisors and co-workers."
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair