Abonmarche Consultants, Inc
At Abonmarche, our reputation is built on trust, passion, reliability, and quality. We are committed to exceeding the needs of each client. We work closely with our clients to understand what they need to accomplish and what they hope to achieve. Then we put our expert technical and creative skills to work - and help them create a great place.
Our team consists of over 130 committed professionals at all levels. Founded in 1979, we have been expanding over the past several years and now serve clients from offices in Benton Harbor, South Haven, and Kalamazoo, Michigan as well as South Bend, Valparaiso, Lafayette, Hobart and Goshen, Indiana. We offer civil engineering, surveying, architectural, and landscape architecture for municipal, residential and commercial clients.
We are seeking bright, new talent to join our knowledgeable, creative and experienced team. Benefits include a competitive salary, health, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plan, paid time off, and life insurance. Please visit our website at www.abonmarche.com.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage, organize and execute engineering projects.
- Direct project team on a variety of municipal and private projects including; roadway reconstruction, sanitary sewers, storm sewers, water mains, bridges, trails, traffic signals, marinas and asset management projects. Also includes site design for residential, commercial and industrial developments.
- Attend project planning meetings
- Assist in marketing and business development.
- Deal with permitting, zoning planning and other officials on project issues.
- Assume significant responsibility for meeting schedule, budget and quality goals.
- Client contact.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) in Michigan or Indiana, or able to obtain license within 6 months
- 5-10 years experience in civil engineering
- Self motivated and able to work independently or with a team
- Good verbal and written skills
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and Microsoft Suite programs
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair