Community Mental Health Authority of Clinton, Eaton, and Ingham Counties
We are looking for dynamic, motivated Human Resources Professional to join our fast-paced Human Resources team.
Human Resources Specialist II:
Under the direction of the Chief Human Resources Officer, responsible for Human Resources functions related to internal policy and procedures, and employment law. Ensures compliance with Collective Bargaining Agreements, including but not limited to layoff, bumping and recall, grievances, and contract language changes. Provides consultation and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements; serves as a member of the negotiations team and on joint labor/management committees. Researches, analyzes and responds to labor relations issues through verbal and written communication with the Union. Answers a wide range of personnel related questions regarding personnel records, employment audits, etc. Responsible for carrying out all activities of the department in such a manner that fulfills CMHA-CEI mission, policies and procedures.
Possession of a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Labor and Industrial Relations or related field required. All others will be considered on a case by case basis. A minimum of three years of experience in Human Resources or a closely related field required. One year of experience involving participation in collective bargaining negotiations and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements highly preferred.
Job InterestsGovernment, Public Administration
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair