Timber Products Company
Timber Products Company is accepting applications for an Electrician/Millwright. Must have strong mechanical/millwright background with basic electrical/electronic knowledge, fabrication and troubleshooting skills and be willing to work rotating shifts, occasional weekends and overtime. The ideal candidate will have industrial experience and at least an Associates Degree with schooling in electrical, welding, hydraulics and pneumatics.
Timber Products Company is a leader in diversified wood products sales, manufacturing, and transportation. We offer a competitive compansation package including medical, dental, vision and prescription insurance for employees and their families. We also offer life insurance, disability coverage, retirement plans, vacation plan, and a generous holiday schedule.
Timber Products Michigan is a equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and people with disabilities.
Timber Products Company supports a drug free and tobacco free workplace.
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair