mBank is a growing company seeking talented professionals for the position of Customer Service Specialist to join our existing team in Birmingham, Michigan. As a member of our professional team, you will be responsible to assist in the development of this market; growing loan and depository relationships.
If you are outgoing, care about people and providing them an excellent customer experience, and have the following traits, this job may be for you:
- 2+ years of banking experience and a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Possess a strong sales aptitude.
- Enjoy building customer relationships.
- Participate in community organizations
- Sincere desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office with advanced training in Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
The position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, career growth possibilities, and most of all -- one culture that fosters a positive work atmosphere with a Bank that focuses on community banking.
Apply online at https://mbank.sdsjobs.com/
EEO, VETS, Disability, VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Job InterestsFinance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair