Laser North, a laser cutting and metal fabrication specialist, continues to grow and seeks CNC Machinists to join their team in Baraga, Michigan. The CNC Machinist is responsible for effective operation of CNC equipment to ensure quality product is safely produced, in a timely manner.
Laser North is the very image of The American Business---intertwining innovation and technology, with hard working, competent and motivated employees. They are a competitive and responsive manufacturing business which enjoys rising to meet a challenge and constantly strives to offer customers exemplary service. Laser North’s success is contributed to the motivation, skill, and teamwork of their employees, and understanding the importance of maintaining a personal relationship with each valued employee. If you enjoy a fast-paced work environment, working with your hands, and being a valued member of a motivated team, we want to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Wage: $16 - $26 hourly, based on skills and experience
- Performance Based Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Supplemental Health Insurance Program (Employer Funded)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holidays, Personal Days)
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan
- Competitive Wage
- Great Management
- Safety Training
- Company provided apparel
- Safe, clean, and bright working environment
Responsibilities of the CNC Machinist:
- Maintain effective equipment operations to meet customer demands and provide on-time delivery.
- Competently operate CNC equipment to produce parts in accordance with customer requirements and specifications.
- Take ownership of organizing and cleaning specified work area.
- Take the initiative to help other production areas as needed.
- Communicates with the Leadership Team when necessary.
- Self-motivation and excellent work ethic, required.
- Understanding of CNC Equipment and G & M Codes, or possess the ability to learn effective operation of CNC Equipment.
- Ability to read and understand prints and instructions.
- Ability to read and utilize precise measuring equipment.
- Possess a strong attention to detail and ability to solve problems.
- Ability to balance a sense of urgency while maintaining the highest level of safety, quality, and efficiency as a CNC Machinist.
- Reliable transportation.
- Ability to follow business rules and guidelines.
- Ability to follow safe work practices and lifting techniques.
Interested? Apply online at https://lasernorth.hirescore.com/
No phone calls, emails or walk-ins, please.
About Us Learn more about Laser North at lasernorthinc.com
- Agriculture, Natural Resources, Animal Careers
- Arts, Entertainment, Music
- Automotive Technology
- Communications, Marketing, Sales, Customer Service
- Community/Social , Family & Child Services
- Construction, Real Estate, Utilities, Trades
- Education & Training
- Finance, Accounting, Insurance, Banking
- General Business & Administration
- Government, Public Administration
- Health Science, Wellness
- Hospitality, Tourism, Retail
- Information Technology
- Law, Public Safety, Security
- Manufacturing, Design, Production
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Math
- Services - Misc
- Transportation, Logistics, Related Repair